Monday, June 22, 2009

Perez Hilton Will.i.am Feuds: Perez Hilton Attacked By Polo Molina, Black Eyed Peas' Manager (Pictures & Videos)

Perez Hilton picture

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am developed feuds after attending the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, Canada on Sunday night.

Perez Hilton got into a verbal altercation with Fergie and will.i.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning and was punched outside by their manager Polo Molina.

After the incident, Hilton, who got a bloody face, did not make a 911, instead called help on his twitter page and accused of will.i.am attacking him.

"I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please."

"I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

"Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel."


"I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here."

Will.i

In the same time, will.i.am created his own Twitter account and posted tweets there, denying he attacked Perez Hilton and accusing him of being a "liar"

"I just made a Twitter account because it isn't cool for someone to blame you and blast you with lies." Will twittered.

"This is dude is crazy...he will go to any length to get press... wow...!!!!" He added before posting two links of his video responses to Perez Hilton's accusation.

Will.i.am's side story of Perez Hilton assaulted, another one here


"I hate you Perez. Come on dude, I didn’t hit you. I told you that I didn’t like the fact the you disrespected us. It’s cool to have your opinion, but dude, apparently you were bleeding outside the club.”

“I was like next to you by a tree, waiting for my car and instead of calling the police you Twitted (wrote on Twitter.com) that I assaulted you. Sounds like somebody wants mad (more) attention and is not really concerned about his health. I didn’t hit you, and this is very wrong that you are Twitting that I did that, once again disrespecting me and everything I stand for. And they’re lies and that’s wrong. Shame on you, shame on your behavior. And that’s just messed up.”


Perez Hilton, legal name Mario Armando Lavandeira, responded in an extremely emotional video on his blog, telling "the truth" about how he was attacked in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment