Saturday, October 10, 2009

Miley Cyrus Raps About Reason for Deleting Twitter (Video)

Miley Cyrus reveals the real reasons for quitting her Twitter account through song!

In a new video posted on Youtube, the Hannah Montana star raps that "Yeah, the rumors are true, I deleted my Twitter”.

"I had to say goodbye, and this little rap is to tell my fans why." the teen star continues, "It wasn't because my friend told me to… I stopped living for moments and started living for people... I want my private life private. I'm living for me."

Miley Cyrus sent her final Tweet on Thursday, saying that her recent reason for quitting twitter was influenced by her new rumored boyfriend, Last Song costar Liam Hemsworth.

"Liam doesn't have a Twitter and he wants me to delete mine with good reason," the 16-year-old Twittered.

Check out the video of Miley Cyrus’ Good-bye Twitter below:

No comments:

Post a Comment