Saturday, November 7, 2009

Miley Cyrus Has Never Heard Jay-Z’s Song

Disney's 2nd Annual Concert For Hope

Miley Cyrus claims that she’s never actually heard a song by Jay-Z, the Grammy-winning rapper.

"I've never heard a Jay-Z song, I don't listen to pop music." the 16-year-old said in a new interview before her Halloween concert in Kentucky this past Saturday.

But doesn’t she sing pop music, or are we missing something here?

When asked about her new song, Party in the U.S.A., which was recently No. 1 on the Top 40 charts, the singer said, “I don't know, I didn't write the song, so I have no idea, Honestly, I picked that song because I needed something to go with my clothing line. I didn't write it and ... I didn't expect it to be popular, originally. It was just something that I wanted to do, and I needed some songs and it turned out for the best."

She added, “it is not even my style of music. I’m really blessed for it to have done as well as it has. Totally blessed. God has definitely put me in an amazing position with amazing people.”

Check out the video of Miley Cyrus interview from Halloween below:

No comments:

Post a Comment