Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rihanna Covers GQ Magazine January 2010 (Photo)

Rihanna GQ Magazine January 2010 cover photo

Rihanna covers the January 2010 issue of GQ magazine.

The 21-year-old Rated R singer talks about the Chris Brown incident, the Herpes rumours, the new album and her tattoos in the new interview with GQ.

When asked about if she and Chris will ever be friends, the Barbadian beauty answered, “Mmm. Maybe in like ten years, you know? But it's not something that I'm depending on. I'm not depending on his friendship.”

When speaking of the Herpes rumours, Rihanna explained, “It’s not true…It's more ignorant. At first I was like, Are you serious? First I thought people were gonna definitely know that that's not…But when I read it, and I see that people just buy into that…Like, the minute they see it, it forms something in their head…."

Check out the full interview and more pictures of Rihanna at GQ.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment