Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jennifer Lopez “On The Floor” Music Video Debut on American Idol

Jennifer Lopez will premiere her new music video for song “ On The Floor”, the first single from J.Lo's upcoming album, Love?, during American Idol Thursday, March 3rd.

Jennifer Lopez pictured at the unveiling of the 'Be Extraordinary' billboard for the Boys & Girls Clubs Youth Advocacy Campaign at Times Square in New York City, New York on June 10, 2010.

The "Idol" judge revealed a few details about the video to MTV News:”I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she's kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture. So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too”.

J.Lo collaborated with director Taj Stansberry on the video. Speaking of why she fell for the song, the star explained, "I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started.”

What do you think of J.Lo's new song?

No comments:

Post a Comment