Monday, March 21, 2011

Mel B Pregnant: Spicy Girl Melanie Brown & Husband Stephen Belafonte Are Expecting!

Melanie Brown (Mel B), the 35-year-old former Spicy Girl, joins bandmates Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham becoming the third number of the group currently expecting!
Spicy Girl Mel B and husband Stephen Belafonte picture via Youtube
Brown, who is due in this summer (around July or August), and husband Stephen Belafonte, the 35 film producer, "are really excited about it and ready for it," she said in a recent interview with Hello! magazine.

The couple already has three children between them from their previous relationships. Brown is mum to daughters Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 3. While Belafonte is dad to daughter Giselle, 6.

"Both my pregnancies have been lucky and happy and exciting, no matter what situation I've been in. This is different because we have been married for four years, we have a history together, we're best friends, we're in it together, and he's totally supportive." the former Dancing With the Stars runner-up explained.

"I like the feeling of being pregnant. I like being able to just eat something if I’m craving it. I definitely do put on weight [during pregnancy] but I think you’re meant to when you’re pregnant. I think it’s healthy." Brown, who is already three months pregnant, added.

Congrats to the happy couple Brown and Belafonte!

No comments:

Post a Comment