Monday, June 14, 2010

Justin Bieber Kim Kardashian Hold Hands on the Beach

Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian were spotted holding hands at the Atlantis Resort in The Bahamas on Sunday.
Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber 2010 White House Correspondent's dinner pre-party picture


Fans of the teen pop sensation don't have to worry about that. Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian are not in a relationship of any sort, they were simply working out together for a photo shoot!Justin Bieber Kim Kardashian Hold Hands on the beach picture
Justin, 16, posted a picture of himself with the 29-year-old reality star on his twitter page and wrote, "Photoshoot on the beach ... ummmm yeah. I told her to watch out ... I love my fans."

Later, Kim twittered another photo that showing her running hands through Justin’s hair with the message: "My dream! I messed up Justin Bieber's hair!!!"

Kim Kardashian run hands through Justin Bieber's hair picture

Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian first met at the 2010 White House Correspondent's Dinner in Washington on May 1st. Kim then tweeted 'I officially have Bieber Fever!!!' And Justin wrote back on Twitter with a photo, "Look it's my girlfriend Kim Kardashian," which prompted some of Bieber's fanatic fans to send death threat messages to Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment