Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bret Michaels Engaged to Kristi Gibson

Bret Michaels and his longtime girlfriend Kristi Gibson are engaged!

Bret Michaels, wife Kristi Lynn Gibson, daughters Rain Elizabeth Sycheck, and Jorja Bleau Sycheck photo. Fame Pictures, Inc

After years of being on-and-off, the 47-year-old rock star finally proposed to Kristi, the 39-year-old who is the mother of his two daughters, on the finale of his VH1 reality show, "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It," Monday night.

Bret got down on one knee and told Kristi, "I love you, and you've been unbelievably a big part of my life, and we have two beautiful girls together. ... I know we love and respect each other, and I hope that we can find that inner love that we have forever. And I want you to be my wife."

"Please say yes, or the rejection will kill me right now", he added.

After Kristi accepted his proposal, the pair went straight to their kids to share the happy news and have a family hug together, "I did it! We'll all be together forever! Family hug!"

Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment