Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian Baby Daddy Is Scott Disick (Video)

Kourtney Kardashian Baby Daddy Scott Disick picture

Kourtney Kardashian, who is pregnant with her first child, has revealed the identity of her baby's father on the Today show this morning.

Kourtney said that the baby daddy is "Scott [Disick], my ex-boyfriend ... who is now my boyfriend."

Kourtney and Scott, the off again and on again couple, allegedly split in January this year but they have been spotted spending time together since then.

"He's very excited. When I found out, I was so shocked. I didn't know what to do. He was so for it and so excited from the beginning. And we're really happy," the 30-year-old reality star added.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

No comments:

Post a Comment