Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite Picture Sparked Rumors (Video)

Glastonbury Festival 2009 - Day 2

Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite?

The Poker Face singer sparked rumors that she's a hermaphrodite after a performance video of her emerged online this week, flashing something between Lady Gaga’s legs as she performed on the Other Stage at the Glastonbury Festival in England on June 26.

Check out the Lady Gaga performance video below:

The 23-year-old allegedly has already confirmed that she indeed is a hermaphrodite in her blog in December 2008.

"Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life. The reason I haven't talked about it is that it's not a big deal to me. Like come on. It's not like we all go around talking about our v***. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. I have both a **** and a p*****. Big f******g deal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment