Saturday, September 25, 2010

Carrie Underwood: “Mama’s Song” Music Video Premiere

Carrie Underwood’s latest music video for “Mama’s Song”, the track off her 2009 album “play on”, has been released online Friday!

Carrie Underwood and mother Carole Underwood picture/photo

The 27-year-old country singer has her real-life mother Carole Underwood and her new husband Mike Fisher featured in the video for the song, which is about a young woman leaving the nest and finding the man of her dreams.

"Mama you taught me to do the right things / So now you have to let your baby fly. And I know you watch me grow up and always want what's best for me / And I think I found the answer to your prayers / And he is good, so good / He treats your little girl like a real man should." Underwood sings the lyrics reference her upbringing and her newlywed status.

Check out the music video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment