Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kanye West: Apology Song For Taylor Swift

Kanye West writes Taylor Swift an apology Song: Nearly a year after Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift's victory at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper has written an apology song for her!
Kanye West takes the microphone from best female video winner Taylor Swift as he praises the video entry from Beyonce at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in New York, in this September 13, 2009

"I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her." Kanye said on his Twitter Saturday morning.

"She's just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone. I'm ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone. Who am I to run on stage? I would never ever again in a million years do that. Sorry to let you down…TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC...I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC...I'm sorry Taylor." the 33-year-old tweeted.

"I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help. Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely didn't want or need that." he continued.

Kayne West jumps onstage after Taylor Swift won the 'Best Female Video' award during the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall on September 13, 2009 in New York City.

Last September, Kanye West stormed VMA Stage after the "Best Female Video" award was presented to Taylor Swift.

When the Best Female Video winner Taylor was giving her acceptance speech on stage, Kanye jumped on stage, grabbed the microphone and said, “Yo Taylor. I’m really happy for you. I’ma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!”

Whatever, a Kanye West/Taylor Swift collaboration sounds awesome! Do you think Taylor will accept Kanye's song?

No comments:

Post a Comment