Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bret Michaels American Idol Performance: Bret Michaels & Casey James Rocks on American Idol (Video)

Bret Michaels shocked fans when he appeared on American Idol last night for the finale!

The Celebrity Apprentice Season 3 Finale After Party

The singer, who was crowned the winner of The Celebrity Apprentice just days before, performed the 80s Poison classic "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" with finalist Casey James.

"The doctors, I didn't tell them I was going to do this.” Michaels told Us Magazine, “I never told them I was coming here. They're going to find out in a few minutes!"

Bret Michaels American Idol Performance

Michaels said he didn’t even tell his family he was doing it either!

Here’s the thing, they have not said everything’s OK. I’m running about 75 percent realistically, physically, but in my soul and my heart, I feel great. I needed to do this tonight, just to come here, ” the 47-year-old rocker explained.

"It’s my first musical performance back and after this, I’m hoping to go out on the road, and I’m really looking forward to it." Michaels added.

Check out the video of Bret Michaels and Casey James performing on American Idol below:

No comments:

Post a Comment