Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Joe Jonas Dumps Demi Lovato: Joe Jonas Demi Lovato Split

Joe Jonas and his latest girlfriend Demi Lovato have split! According to reports, it was Joe Jonas who ended the relationship.

Joe Jonas Demi Lovato picture

Joe Jonas dumped his Disney and tour partner, the 17-year-old Demi Lovato, whom he has been dating for just a few of months.



"Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one," Jonas, 20, confirmed the split to People magazine. "I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel

I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her."


KEVIN JONAS with wife DANIELLE, Singer DEMI LOVATO, Musician JOE JONAS, Musician NICK JONAS, JONAS BROTHERS picture

Joe Jonas famously dumped Taylor Swift in 2008 by a “27-second” phone call. But this time, contrary to the reports, Jonas and Lovato didn’t break up over the phone.

“I'd like to clear a few things up. First, Joe and I did split but it wasn't over the phone. Things didn't work out but we'll remain friends.” Lovato took her Twitter to clear the rumours up, saying," “Secondly, I am NOT dating anybody already. Nothing is more important to me than the relationship I have with my fans. Just thought you guys should know this."


Jonas and Lovato first met on the set of Camp Rock in 2007. The pair went public with their relationship in March. They will tour together since July 27 in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment