Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kim Kardashian: Makeup Free for Life&Style (Picture)

Kim Kardashian Goes Makeup Free for Life&Style Photoshoot
Kim Kardashian, the 29-year-old socialite, bravely showed off her natural face completely without makeup for the first time in this week’s Life & Style!

When asking about the makeup-free photoshoot, Kim told the magazine, “Makeup is fun, but it's just another accessory. I'm happy with myself, and this is who I am. As much as it's fun to glam up, the most important thing is to be comfortable in your own skin -- with or without makeup.”
Kim Kardashian & Khloe Kardashian QuickTrim In-Store Appearance

However, the reality star did admit that she often wears cosmetics to help maintain her flawless look.“Makeup just enhances beauty. It makes you look more rested and even-toned. I use it to give my whole face a little more color since it's so pale in comparison to my body”.

How do you think Kim looks with no makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment