Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vienna Girardi Stormed Out Crying During Showdown With Jake Pavelka

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.Photo Credit: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi finally had a face-to-face showdown about their relationship on Monday's The Bachelorette.

But things got ugly when Vienna stormed off the set in tears during their he-said, she-said argument about her decision on selling the split story to Star Magazine.

“I am sorry that I went about it the way I did.” Vienna tried to apologize to Jake, “But I know you, and I knew you would have [sold your story to a tabloid] if I didn’t.”

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.Photo Credit: T.Conrad/AdMedia

As Jake replied “You don’t know me and I wouldn’t have done it . . .” Vienna interrupted him.

And this made Jake very angry and shouted “Please stop interrupting me!”

Suddenly, Vienna broke into tears and then run off the set, screaming “He is the biggest liar I’ve ever met in my life!”

Jake said: “Unfortunately, that’s what one of our arguments looks like.”

Check out the clip below:

No comments:

Post a Comment