Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chris Brown "Yeah 3X" Music Video

Chris Brown has just released a new music video for “Yeah 3X,” the lead single from his upcoming fourth album FAME (Forgiving All My Enemies), due next year.

Chris Brown Yeah 3X Music Video picture In this clip directed by Colin Tilley and shot on the Paramount lot in Hollywood, the 21-year-old R&B singer is seen singing and dancing at a block party as neighborhood join in his steps in the streets.

“Thank you GOD for allowing me to inspire the world with the abilities you have given. And thanks for my wonderful fans. Thanks for allowing me to share this with you. It’s my ART. If your world is gloomy, there are only two things to do… DREAM and DANCE!!” Chris said on Twitter.

Check out the video for Chris Brown's new track "Yeah 3x" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment