Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eva Longoria Parker: Raps for MTV EMAs‎ in Swimsuit (Video)

Eva Longoria Parker, the host of 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards, has filmed a new promo for the upcoming event which will be held on November 7th in Madrid, Spain.

Eva Longoria Parker Raps for MTV EMAs‎ in Swimsuit picture Dressed in a black swimsuit and a pair of heels, the 35-year-old Desperate Housewives actress introduces a little bit about herself by freestyle rapping in English and Spanish.

"I'm a latte/ On a hot day/ Fast and cheap like Maserati/ But when I'm talkin'/ Let me make it clear/ Pay attention boys, yo my eyes are up here! I'm the host, b@#ches."

The 17th annual MTV EMAs will be premiere on November 7 with special performances by Katy Perry, Kings of Leon, Ke$ha, Kid Rock and Shakira. Check out the new MTV EMAs promo below:

No comments:

Post a Comment