Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kim Kardashian W Magazine Cover Photo

Kim Kardashian has stripped down to nothing but silver body paint for the cover of W magazine November 2010 issue.

Kim Kardashian W Magazine cover photo

Though Kim Kardashian first came to attention via a $*x tape scandal, the 29-year-old reality star claims that she is not really a table dancing party girl in the interview with W magazine.

“I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that,” she tells W.

And Kim also thanks her family’s TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, for improving her confidence in self-image, "I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I’m like, Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day? I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself."

Check out the full story and more photos of Kim Kardashian on the November issue of W magazine which is out on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment