Monday, October 18, 2010

Shia LaBeouf Split From Carey Mulligan?

Shia LaBeouf has reportedly broken up with girlfriend Carey Mulligan, his Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps co-star who played the actor’s lover in the film.

Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan photo

Carey, 25, is moving back to Britain after cooling her relationship with Shia, 24, according to Sunday Telegraph newspaper.

"I’m moving back to England: it’s a long story. I am spending more time here at the moment. Just spending time with my family, really," Carey is quoted as saying.

Just a few months ago in May, the actress, who was nominated at the Academy Awards for her role in An Education, said: "I love New York, maybe more than Los Angeles or London. I could live in New York. I think I'm happiest [there]."

Shia is currently shooting his latest movie Transformers 3. Neither one of the two have commented on the split rumours as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment