Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kanye West Diamond Teeth (Video): Kanye West Gets Teeth Replaced With Diamonds and Gold

Kanye West has asked the dentist to remove his bottom row of teeth and replaced them with diamonds and gold.

The rapper showed off the sparkling implants during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday.

kanye West Diamond Teeth photo kanye West Diamond Teeth picture

“I just thought that diamonds were cooler. It's really my real teeth. I replaced my bottom row of teeth. I guess there's just certain things that rock stars are supposed to do,” he told the host.

It was Kanye West's first TV interview since he famously interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV VMAs. Check out the video below and skip to 2:58 to see them talking about his diamond teeth:

No comments:

Post a Comment